Experience your life as a homecoming, lived in integrity and fulfilment
Listening to the whispers of your heart
I invite you to live life from a place of deep intimacy with yourself, informed and guided by your inner knowing.
Come home to yourself - where confusion makes space for clarity, fear for new possibilities and emptiness for fulfilment.
Like the butterfly emerging from its cocoon, you too will transform and evolve in your own time and within the nurturing and respectful space I create in our sessions.
Before you created a concept about who, what and how you should be in the world,
there was the innocent beating of your heart.
YOUR HEART KNOWS OF YOUR LONGINGS,
IT KNOWS WHERE YOUR JOY IS.
REBEL HEART WOMAN
The answers to what you are seeking in your life will arise by journeying inwards and connecting with your heart, body, mind and soul knowing. This is where you activate the transformation that you long for.
Hi, I'm Corinne
... and I'm delighted to be your soulful coach and embodiment guide. My passion lies in helping women reconnect with their full selves - body, mind, heart, and soul - and empowering them to embrace their inner authority and agency.
As a Swiss-born individual fluent in both German and English, my natural curiosity for life has led me on a transformative journey of self-discovery for many years. By honoring my own longings and listening to my inner authority, I have experienced profound personal growth and positive changes in my own life.
Based in Dubai, I am supporting women from all corners of the world.
I find solace and inspiration in nature, where I seek out beauty and magic in everyday life. In the company of my husband and dog, Rio, I cherish the simple joys of life.
Moreover, I have a deep passion for physical activity and movement, whether it's swimming, dancing, walking, running, hiking, or engaging in Non-linear Movement.
If you're ready to embark on a transformative journey toward self-empowerment, soulful and embodied living, I am here to walk alongside you every step of the way. Let's reconnect with your true essence and awaken your inner authority and agency together.
Living the heart-led life has always been important to me. My own journey has taught me that I can be soft and strong, purposeful and playful.
I had the pleasure of studying with true pioneers – Michaela Boehm & Steve James, The Academy for Soul-based Coaching, Awakening Women Institute, Birth into Being and DONA International. Their teachings provided me with a body of work that I draw from, to gently and effectively support women on their journey of transformation and evolution.
My qualifications and the teachers I’ve had the pleasure to study with since 2009
- 2023: Certified Course in Dance Movement Therapy at LASALLE Continuing Education Programme, Singapore
- 2022: Certified Non-linear Movement Method® Teacher Training with Michaela Boehm and Steve James
- 2022-2023: Assisting in the year long Soul-based Coaching certification training
- 2018/2019: Certified Soul-based Coaching Training with The Academy of Soul-based Coaching, led by Annemiek Van Helsdingen
- 2018: Birth Into Being Method Training, led by founder Elena Tonetti-Vladiirova
- 2018: Assisting at the Awakening Women Inanna 3-day Immersion in Hamburg with my feminine spiritual teacher Chameli Ardagh
- 2018: Organizing and assisting in the Awakening Women’s Temple Group Facilitator Training in Hong Kong 2018
- 2018: Assisting at the SHE Yoga & Meditation Retreat with Sara Avant Stover in Koh Samui 2018
- 2017: Spinning Babies Workshop in Singapore, led by Ginny Phang
- 2015: Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training at Pure HK, led by Samantha Chan
- 2015: DONA International Birth Doula Training, led by BirthKeepers; Debra Pascali-Bonro, Katherine Bramhall and Robin Lim
- 2014: Women’s Temple Group Leadership Training, led by Chameli Ardagh
- 2013: Prenatal Yoga One-on-One Training, guided by yogini nomad & post-partum care revolutionary Kimberly Ann Johnson
- 2013: Women’s Yoga Teacher Training, led by Sara Avant Stover
- 2012: Yin Yoga Teacher Training, led by Paul Grilley and his wife, Suzie Grilley
- 2009: Chavutti Thirumal Ayurveda Practitioner, led by Sophie Costes