Nurture Your Sensual Awakening
A somatic journey that will guide you towards a deeper connection with what feels good & alive
"By teaching ourselves to stay connected to our sensuality, we start to install new neurological hardware that becomes a blueprint for the body to experience the richness, soulfulness, and beauty of being alive."
These words by Lebo Grand deeply resonate with me and lie at the heart of my longing over the last decade or so to cultivate a more embodied and sensuous life.
This has meant forging a strong connection with my body and engaging my senses to their fullest potential.
It entails nurturing a heightened awareness of the sensations within my body and tune into the beauty of the natural world that surrounds me.
By developing the ability to discern what feels right and aligns with my inner self I’ve empowered myself to make decisions with more clarity and confidence.
Instead of only relying on intellectual analysis, I have learned to bring on board the wisdom of my body and movement. When faced with challenges or obstacles, I now check in with my body and move, rather than thinking my way through, which often brings fresh creative insight to the problems that need to be tackled and decisions that need to be made.
Having learned to attune to my senses more, enables me to experience the richness of life and tap into well-being, even amidst difficult times.
Knowing how much more magical and richer our experience of life gets when we are in touch with our body and sensuality, I want to share my passion for embodiment and sensual awakening with those who carry a similar longing.
So let me ask you...
- Do you find yourself yearning to explore your body and sensuality, but unsure of where to begin?
- Are you longing to expand your awareness of what truly brings you relaxation and pleasure?
- Do you feel a lack of joy in the way you engage with your body often overriding it rather than listening to it?
- Do you long for more connection with life, and an embrace of body awareness?
- Are you someone who considers themselves body aware but tends to focus on what feels tense, stuck, or painful rather than what feels good and vital?
- Are you open to slowly and patiently engage with your body and senses through experiential learning
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this 90 Minute Live Online Event is for you.
Join me in celebrating the magic of being alive as we embark on a journey of playful self-discovery, gentle movement and sensual awakening.
What this event will bring you...
Body awareness, sensual awakening and relaxation
DURING THIS LIVE ONLINE EVENT...
- You'll be gently guided on a voyage of self-exploration and sensual awakening.
- You will cultivate your awareness of what feels good and vital in you.
- You will gain insight into bodily sensations that bring you pleasure and relaxation.
- You will train your self-love muscles empowering yourself to embrace and celebrate your body's wisdom.
- You will discover new dimensions of self-expression.
- You will receive a sensory awareness practice that's easy to integrate into your daily life.
You will be guided through a gentle Non-linear Movement and sensory awareness practice followed by a journaling process, and there will be a short Q&A towards the end of the event.
To create a safe environment, cameras will be turned off during the practice part of the event. However, there will be the option to switch them on at the beginning and end for the Q&A session.
Hi, I’m Corinne
... and I'm delighted to be your soulful coach and embodiment guide. My passion lies in helping women reconnect with their full selves - body, mind, heart, and soul - and empowering them to embrace their inner authority and agency.
As a Swiss-born individual fluent in both German and English, my natural curiosity for life has led me on a transformative journey of self-discovery for many years. By honoring my own longings and listening to my inner authority, I have experienced profound personal growth and positive changes in my own life.
Based in Dubai, I'm supporting women from all corners of the world.
I find solace and inspiration in nature, where I seek out beauty and magic in everyday life. In the company of my husband and dog, Rio, I cherish the simple joys of life.
Moreover, I have a deep passion for physical activity and movement, whether it's swimming, dancing, walking, running, hiking, or engaging in Non-linear Movement.